Thursday, September 3, 2009

i dont remember the last time i ever felt this blue.

i just feel hopeless. and worst of all i feel that no one really cares.

i'm sooo incredibly tired of being home with my depresed mother, my verbally abusive suicidal sister, an constantly PMSing other sister, and a selfish father.

it frustrates me soo much that no one really understands how much i feel like i am dying inside by being at home. i cant take mandi telling me that she wished my fat ass would die anymore. especially now that i for sure cant fight back because i dont want her to fucking kill herself because of something ive said.

i really really really need friends right now more than i ever have and i feel like no one really cares. everyone just goes on fine without me. and i dont want to say anything because in a way it makes me feel a little better knowing that im the only one suffering.

i just want someone to talk to.

i need sunshine, i need people.

ahh i feel so selfish.

2 comments:

amy the abattoir said...

i guess i just don't really understand what you want us to do? like we all hung out last night, but you said you didn't want to go to the egyptian tea room at the end and we all said we were glad you came to hang out and everything. what else could we have done to not make you feel this way?

Nancy Gonzalez said...

*hug* i know you don't know me very well but you can ALWAYS talk to me.. i want people to talk to me.. i do. :)